Skip to main content

A little thought on AI

For more hands-on articles, please visit my new home of writing at 👉 vocus . In the evolving landscape of AI and large language models (LLMs), the ability to synthesise diverse pieces of knowledge is becoming increasingly crucial. It's no longer just about the information one accumulates but about grasping the underlying concepts that thread this information together into a cohesive, innovative framework.  A pivotal factor here is an individual's comprehension of 'connector words' or key concepts that bridge various domains of knowledge, facilitating groundbreaking insights and developments. In this scenario, learning skills are becoming more vital than ever before. It heralds an opportune moment to carve out one's niche in the AI-dominated future, a time to decide the role one wishes to play in this unfolding narrative.  Do you aspire to be a visionary, harnessing AI's potential to catapult humanity to uncharted territories, perhaps even fostering space colo

The Lights-Out Game



What are your plans for celebrating the New Year's Eve, especially the rain doesn't seem to stop? Why not playing a game which potentially can be smarter? 🤩 
Let me introduce ✨ the modern lights-out game!✨


Well, that's just like a silly opening, but I simply just want to leave an input at the very last day of 2019. 😉 

The game basically needs you to turn off all lights, but when you turn one off will also turn its neighbourhood on.  I personally think the game is hard, so far, I never won the game without using a trick which is open up the React developer tool and switch the logic settings (I made the app with React). I am also thinking of adding a ''potential solution" button that can show you how to win, as well as help players to learn something. If you want to contribute,  leave a comment I will give you the GitHub link.

The game logic solution came from a lesson by Colt Steele, I would say that was the most difficult part for me but I learned a ton, so I know how to approach a problem like this for the next time. Believe it or not, our brain is the most astonishing creation on Earth.  

Ok, I am off. Give it a go. I will see you at the end of 2020! 

Comments

  1. 好難啊~我過不了��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 有贏過一次就很厲害了!這樣我可以繼續發懶不用優化最後贏得比賽的畫面XD

      Delete
  2. 試了好多次還是都不行
    是說一年一文也差不多是時候了?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 你樓上那層有贏過 👆
      可以google light out game solutions 🙃
      是說也是拉...那一篇發文來開張新建blog (JAM stack)好了

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

手工黑白沖片

從「我在墾丁天氣晴」開始